11.10.13

Diary Of A teenage Girl: "One Of His Girls"

wikihow



i had always liked this boy. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS. My friend's sometimes used to even ask if i liked him, I always laughed it off, as if it was impossible or stupid. Like "Why should i like him? kmt" that was just me forming. I liked him. Why was i pretending i didn't you might be wondering? Because he had a girlfriend. Who was one of those girls everyone liked. + he was a dick. So i'd heard. You know, one of those boys that give girls, lead them on and Ex them. Basically one of those boys that after being SO romantic with the girl, he'd later be asking "I wonder why she caught feelings", or so i'd heard. That still didn't change the way i felt about him honestly. This boy charmed me. Juju. Long story short, he got to find out i had liked him. He made it seem like he liked me, all that.. A lot happened between us. And at the end of the day, that was it.. He was done. I was one of his girls. So what i heard was right. Honestly, i didn't even care. It was fun while it lasted really

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow