8.6.15

Oops!: He Walked In On Me Wearing A Menstrual Pad.




For once in my life i had decided to tag along with my best friend on an outing with a few of her male friends. I was very antisocial, i never went out much. I liked silence and just staying at home. The day before my best friend had called me boring. I found that very insulting because she had also added that i might probably die single and horny. They were all just going to chill at someone's house, Me I didn't understand how that was seen as fun. I still went even though it was the first day of my period, and i was fucking uncomfortable. 
It was alright. I was quiet for most of it.

My best friend left me in the sitting room for at least 3 hours because she went somewhere quieter with some boy she was having a thing with. About an hour later all the boys got hungry and decided we should all go out to get something to eat. I wasn't really bothered, i just wanted to go home. The boys had thought i was "too quiet" because all i did was say Hi when we got there and watched them play video games all through.

While they were ordering what they wanted i felt "heavy" and decided to go to a toilet nearby to check because of course i had brought a sanitary pad along. When i got to the toilet it was empty, i was happy. I got to the cubicle and put it on, i realized i had left my purse on the island where the sinks are and got scared because my phone and other things were inside and anyone could take it. 

I don't know how i got so stupid, but while my underwear was still around my knees, instead of me to put it on and get my purse i just ran out like that. Because i was planning on being very swift. So my jeans were way below on my ankles, and my underwear with my sanitary pad on clear view were around my knees. I ran out of the cubicle expecting to get my purse and get back in because there wasn't still anyone in the toilet. Immediately i got out, the door opened. And i almost died when i saw it was one of the boys i came with. 

Till today i don't know what he was looking for there. In a fucking girls bathroom.



Thankfully he never spoke about it to me, or hopefully to anyone. 



- Stephany.

1 comment:

  1. Omg I would die if this ever happened to me ��

    ReplyDelete

Follow