8.6.15

Our Little Secret: "My First Sensual Experience"



So I was in year 9 when this happened. I just got over a heartbreak (another story for another day), and I was feeling let's say emotionally unstable. Then this guy (year 12) who had been on my case for a while came to my class (exams were over) and decided to flirt with me (mind u I was vulnerable). 





So we went upstairs (secluded part) and next thing u know I was on the wall and there was literally no space between our bodies. I couldn't breathe! I was like 'oh God, what's this' but then I was also like 'don't stop!'. It was nerve racking! I had never been that close to a guy before (no, not even when I hugged b'cause I always hugged from the side). I could feel and smell our bodies as he held my waist and smelt my skin! Damn! I still get so high thinking of it. Well that was all to it. No kissing (I'm not into the whole exchange of saliva thing) and no sex (I wouldn't have gone that far anyway). I stopped it tho I  really don't know where I got the strength. 



I see it more as a divine intervention...say it wasn't meant to be coz someone higher than me wanted something different. Anyway I'm happy nothing happened coz I'm savoring my first kiss for a better man!

   

 Love
          Anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow