27.12.13

Frank Ocean - Richest Man In The Room (Listen)

you know that one song you listen to and then it instantly brings back memories? Or you know that song you avoid listening to because you don't want to be reminded of the memories the song brings? well for me. This is that song. A while back i DID not want to ever hear this song being played, because i really didn't want to be reminded of the person that came along with the song. But i was quick to get over that because this song is the bestt! I remember the first time i heard it, I had downloaded it because someone special to me at the time asked that i did. Instant eargasm. I think i played it over a 100 times that day Lol.




anyway, enough of my story.


It's off his Lonny breaux Collection mixtape that has over 60 songs. Give this song a listen guys. You'd love it. It's Genre of Music is R&B




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow