11.10.13

crushcrushcrush: Agbani Darego.

At first i was going to make the title of this post "Style Crush: Agbani Darego" but I just don't love her style, I love HER! She's the only Nigerian who's ever Won Miss World! Like woah there. We've got a bad ass over herrrrrrrrrrre. She's a role model to me. Considering i want to model, And she should be a role model to anyone who wants to model either! Aside from being so awesome, she's been busy. She's opened an AD showroom in Lekki phase 1 In Nigeria.

AD by Agbani Darego

“It is a line that caters to the ease we require of our personal style and it is intuitive to our body, style and pocket needs” she says. Products available are Bags, Jeans and a lot more. And the best part is she designs all her products herself.

"I have been working on different concept of lines before I decided to go into denim line because when I graduated from college, and I wanted to do something else, I asked myself what's next for Agbani? So, I chose fashion because it is the only thing that I wanted to do. I wanted something the masses could wear, at the same time, something profitable." is her talking about what inspired her to get into Fashion.


Below are pictures of her wearing some of her own Designs. AD by Agbani Darego.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow