29.8.15

What To Do: He Won't Stop Calling After We Hooked Up Once.. Or Twice (Maybe Thrice)




Lol

i am not a bad person.

it is just a funny story.

This summer i met this boy that was so so fine. Apart from his amazing facial features, his personality also banged. After that day we talked everyday. You know how it goes now. When their obviously interested they will be calling and "checking up on you" everyday. So that's how it went for a few weeks. After a little while we hung out. We met at his house and it was really nice. He was the most perfect gentleman. He cooked rice, we ate and watched tv. Normal basic stuff.

The next time we saw each other it was a different story. I was very comfortable, probably because i was familiar with him and his house. This time around i cooked and we watched tv again. But we didn't do that for long because we went to his room after we ate.

We slept together and it was mind blowing.




This happened a few more times until i got back with my ex boyfriend, so obviously i could not see him anymore. And me i thought it was just a summer play play thing. But it seemed like he thought it was something more because some foolish people started asking me if i was his girlfriend. I told my boyfriend about it and he wanted to start forming anger. I was confused because we were not even together at the time. In fact the reason we had broken up in the first place was because he cheated. But i later decided that people make mistakes

images: tumblr


The summer boy now keeps calling and leaving me the cheesiest text messages. I haven't even been picking up. I don't know what to say.

If i'm the one that caught feelings now they'll say "someone cannot even play with your body again"
It'll have been a different story. I thought we were both being mature about it. Me I thought it was obviously just a no strings attached thing.

I'm thinking of calling and setting things straight but i already feel bad :(



- Anonymous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow