12.9.13

My Worst Breakup Story: "I Dated Two Sisters"


wikihow

So yeah in year 9 I had this girlfriend, she was a close friend of mine before but she was my junior yeah, while her sister was in my year(not in the same school), so I started going out with the younger one but it was low key even the sister didn't know. Then out of some sort of madness I went for the one in my year and she agreed(not knowing I was dating her sister) well everything was going fine, until their mother decided to seize their phones and well she went through their messages and she put things together and told them to both call, I fell for the trick and they both broke up with me and they both hate me.
                                    
                                       Deji.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow