12.9.13

Diary Of A Teenage Girl: Who Are The Devils?



wikihow
Here's something that happened to me..  Bet on it! Boys are FOOLS THAT ARE WISE. Girls are the wise people that are foolish.  

Lmao, anyway..

On a normal Saturday afternoon at school, I was just normally tweeting then I found my former senior tweeting "how can you cheat on me with my other 5 friends" I burst out laughing. LOL it was so funny but I decided to dm her, to console her. She told me that tosin cheated on her with five other girls, appaz they were all side chicks. I asked her for tosin's handle and she gave me. Hm, I followed him the next day.. He was hot! I was thinking no wonder... Well, I'm not so bad myself so he followed back instantly! I was happy.. He msgd me... Tbh, I expected it because he was a ladies man. I forgot to add, my friend ore told me that the guy tried to sleep w/ her when she was just being nice to him, no intentions whatsoever to have anything with him.. 
Few weeks passed, we grew fond of each other, late night talks, although he wasn't in my country, we became close. He was so sweet, I thought my senior was paranoid. 
5 weeks passed, two girls followed me on twitter, one (Destiny) dmd me and was so nice to me. Wow. I was happy.. tosin and I still laughed and played and it was getting to the April holiday...
Destiny came back to Nigeria so we got talking well, she seemed really nice to me and opened up about her former relationship with tosin. I smiled. I was already in love with him..
Well, I refused to believe. I went to meet him and he insulted her and said she was of the past. It was funny but I still tried to bring them together as friends. It worked. I just wanted Destiny to take care of tosin while I prepared for my exams. Two days before I got off for a bit tosin's friend I met through him used style (a very sensible) way to tell me about Vanessa (tosin's girl at that moment) I was ANGRY. He didn't tell me. He cried and cried (according to him) I felt bad, I took him back, I went off.. 


I came back on all my social media after 3 weeks, I was happy to be back but something strange was up. tosin was acting all weird and Destiny wasn't even interested in speaking to me. I sighed. The other girl that followed me  was my comforter, naomi. She happened to be the girlfriend of the guy that spilled tosin's beans then. I was happy, aw so cute. 

Few weeks passed, I started hearing that Destiny was bullshitting about me. I was so upset like I used to vent to Naomi. She noticed the kinda boys they were as she had already broken up with his friend. 


Lemme fast forward this..

Summer came... Everyone was in Nigeria.. I heard Destiny and Tosin did some good good. Of course I was upset cos the guy was my soul mate(Lol) After sometime, the guy became normal with me. I in my stupid head thought he just used Destiny. I was happy, I welcomed him back. I had lessons so I couldn't do him then. I was sad. 
The babe felt stupid. We talked. She told me Everything. Destiny I mean, she was hurt. I felt bad for her. We became best of friends. I even pushed the guy away for this babe even tho I still loved him. 


That aside, Naomi was our shield. We used to tell her everything, we told her what Tosin did to us to try and break us. I'd rather I don't get soooo deep into this. 




Well, basically the end result was Tosin announced his relationship to Naomi.


are boys the devil's? or are girls?



                                 - Tomisin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow