20.9.13

How I Make My Pancakes From Scratch



Lol, so in my post "20 random **** about me" i included that i make my pancakes from scratch. So here i am going to teach you how.

PS  - It's so bloody easy, my brother can make it.
I make it so much that if you come my house and you tell me you're hungry it's what i'll probably whip up for you. Either this or noodles lol


HOW I MAKE MY PANCAKES FROM SCRATCH




STEP 1 
  
   Get a camera and one of your friends to take random pictures of you while making it. Because i mean, you're awesome. And you need to take pictures.. Just because!

What you need is: Pepper, 11 Cubes of SHUGGGAAA, Nutmeg, And Milk. And the most important of all, Flour. 

And yep, that's it. No, i'm not joking.. that's all you need. 





So yes, you've got your suger, nutmeg, and pepper. Ooh, where's the flour?




Yes there it is. That's about everything, yep. So when.. No waaait. Where's the milk?


Ah, there we go. Gotten all these? Great, next step..


STEP 2 

I really don't know how much pepper or nutmeg you should add. I just usually use my instincts. To be on the safer side get a tea spoon, so yes add a tea spoon of nutmeg, and then pepper. Unless you're the type who likes A LOT of pepper, then you can add as much as you can. 


This is what it should look like. All i added here was the pepper. With the flour


Here i've added the nutmeg


And right here i've added 11 cubes of sugar to the combo lol. 11 Cubes because i made 2 cups. Ooh i didn't even speak about that! I usually make 2 cups, 2 cups would get you about 5/6 pancakes. Depending on how large you like your pancakes. 



Feeling like a CHEF here 



And then you fill a cup with water, and pour it into your bowl. then you mix itttttttttt. Till it looks good lol After doing this you dance and dance and dance to john legend's: Love in the future album.


Yep.


After you're done mixing it, you pour it into a blender. And then get an egg, and break it into the blender. I used one egg because i made 2 cups(of flour) if you want to make 3/4 cups then everything is going to be totally different. Like the amount of nutmeg/pepper/sugar you'd add, and then you'd probably have to break about 2 eggs into the blender full of your about to be made pancakes!


Before i blended it.



Tryna look like i didn't know i was having my picture taken! ;)




SAY YES TO SYRUP W PANCAKE!


SAY NO TO BUTTER W PANCAKE. BLEH.

Anywhoooo, blend your pancake for about 10 seconds. After that, pour it into a bowl and start frying (!!!) whoooopp!







( I was really just having stupid fun uno)







And there we have it. Made from scratch pancakes Their the best really) I can't stand those already made ones in boxes, bleh. 



Hope this was helpful lol!



4 comments:

  1. Wait no eggs required ? I might pass on the nutmeg any alternatives to it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes, eggs are a part of the ingredient. If you don't add an egg after mixing it, it's going to taste (and might probably look) different. + i did add an egg, right after i mixed it. And yeah, you could pass on the nutmeg. You honestly don't even really taste it in the pancake when it's ready lol. The main things you need are; flour, suger, milk, pepper and an egg (depending on how many cups of flour)

    Hope this was helpful!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you !!! I still love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol you're welcome, and i'm glad i could help. Get off anon?
    x

    ReplyDelete

Follow