29.8.15

Eleven Of The Funniest Moods You Go Through When You're In A Relationship.

Personally, i have just three. But we'll save that for later, wont't we? ;-)
I asked a few girls, and it all came down to Eleven. How true are they? feel free to comment below.


ONE: 

"This boy has come again with his lies. But she said she was there when he touched her bumbum, so what is he saying?"




TWO: 

"I never said that though. You obviously weren't listening to me"


THREE: 

"no, i'm not upset. I'm fine"


FOUR: 

"Lol, oh my God babe! That was just one time. I'm not doing it again!"


FIVE: 

" I love him"


SIX: 

"You did not reply my text, but you're tweeting?"



SEVEN: 

"Look, he put up my picture on Instagram, and look at the caption! eeeeeeeep!"


EIGHT: 

"Look how yummy he looks. I know what i'll be doing to him later on"


NINE: 

"why are you talking to me? go and meet your hoes"


TEN: 

"Mnhmn, he doesn't even know how good he has it"


ELEVEN: 

"So because you've driven me to how many places, that's a big deal? that is a problem?"

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! Mimes 6 and 7 got me!!


    Whenever you can, pls visit my blog www.lilyofnigeria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow