12.7.15

Soooo Annoying: "I Invited Him Over, And All He Wanted To Do Was Eat"

ugh. 

I had just started talking to this particular boy and things were going really good. Like, really good. Like, "i see myself dating this boy very soon" good. We had only seen each other once because he was busy at uni for half of the summer. I invited him over one weekend, and i got very excited because i couldn't wait to see him. 





After a few hours he came over and we talked, amongst other things. As a very polite person i casually asked "oh, do you want anything?" i asked because normally people decline! but he didn't! he actually said he was hungry. Why this was a problem, was there wasn't anything edible to eat at my house at the time. And, i was home alone. He actually got excited because he wanted to see me cook. You know how boys get..




I told him there wasn't anything to eat, i even laughed about it. But he wasn't laughing oh. He was very serious. He pressed on it again that he was hungry. I now joked again saying he should order food. He now made a comment about how he thought i was one of the few girls who could make a good meal. That obviously he was wrong. Lol i got so angry. In my mind. I didn't actually show it. First impression now. I couldn't ruin that.




I now assured him that i was amazing at cooking. WHICH IS TRUE. I kissed him and kissed him again. He got into it, but after a while he said he wanted to leave, like he wasn't smiling. And i asked what was wrong, and then he said "since you don't want to give me food, i'm going home b"




At this point i was like WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS ONE. We had sex, is that one not okay? kmt. The truth was i was just lazy. I finally went to the kitchen and made spaghetti. Thankfully, he loved it. 



-   Tobi.

1 comment:

Follow