2.4.15

change; isn't necessarily a bad thing.

well, Hi there everyone! before i go on.. an on about why i have not exactly posted in a while.. here's a little something for you guys. 
Random Rambling's from myself by exactly 8:20pm. 


feeling cool w my pink bandana.. and uneven eyebrows



Change is.. quite a funny thing. People go on and on about why they never want to change, or why they don't want the people they know turning out a certain way. But, you know what? it's all wrong. YES. All this while you've thought change was a bad thing, when on the contrary.. it's a good thing! I believe every day i wake up a new/different person from the person i was the day before. We all say we don't want change, whereas, change is the only thing in the world that is constant. i'm so amazed by life.. and by this world we live in. I'm just so excited, because i want to see myself in two days, in two weeks.. and in two years. I want to see the decisions i make, and also the mistakes. I want to laugh and smile at them, and say "oh, how much you've changed Fifunmi" You see, today i might not be making the right or the best decisions but i'm making them either way aren't I? because if these so called decisions turn out to be mistakes, i'm perfectly fine with that. Because i'm learning from them. I'm changing.. If you've noticed i haven't ever kept up a stable header for JanuaryEmber. Simply because i like change lol.. 

 In my first year of Uni, so much has happened that i can't wait to look back when all these things become simple memories. I've met amazing people, lost friends.. and even made more friends. The more the merrier, right? I love being surrounded by people who make me laugh, and are so intellectual in their own human way. I met some awesome people in my first few weeks at school. I thought they were my, as you'd say "ride or die" i confided in them, told them secrets, shared with them so much. But of course, you can't ever be sure about people. They shall smile to your face, and pretend they understand your; guilt, sadness and happiness. But go behind your back and say only God knows what. I can only be so thankful that what happened had happened. Because it's life. Life teaches us lessons everyday. We can only choose to learn from th.. 



 oh wow. This seems so brilliant.. and long.
I'll be done in a sec* 
 not to worry.


.. These mistakes. We all grow everyday. We all change everyday. And that's a good thing. Don't let anyone ever tell you how you've "Changed" and they don't like this "new you" (well, except this "new you" involves being a bad person and giving unnecessary attitude) 




cheers to change.
xo


1 comment:

Follow