8.2.14

The Girls In Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines Video: Ever Wondered Who They Are?


Well, I have.
and I'm not sure why really. I mean they were just dancing about in the background wearing nothing but nude coloured underwear, so yeah.. i know we all noticed.




Emily Ratajkowski. @realemrata

    You know, it's really hard to find a picture of her in full clothing. I've been here for half an hour looking for a picture of her that doesn't have her boobs on full view. Took me a bit.. But i found it. Emily Ratajkowski is a 21 year old american model and actress, she was born in London to a Polish father and an Israeli mother. She's been modelling since the age of 14. She's worked for Forever 21, Nordstorm but was soon to become recognised as a model after shooting campaigns with Tony Duran The Photographer.







She was on a 2010 Episode of Icarly, she played Gibby's girlfriend.  "I played Gibby's girlfriend, It was my first and only acting job. I didn't grow up with TV, so I didn't even know what the show was when I auditioned. I only did two episodes, so I was just on set about two weeks." She said




Her name really isn't that hard to pronounce. 
 i Know it looks SO hard to pronounce, but it actually isn't. "The J is silent" she said.




At First She Turned Down The Blurred Lines Video.

According to Rolling Stone, it says she initially turned it down. "On paper it sounded pretty crazy," she says. "It was naked girls dancing around, and we didn't know what it would actually turn out like. We turned it down, and then two days later [director] Diane Martel called my agent and was like, 'Look, just let me meet with her.' We really got along and I was like, 'You're the person in charge of this? Cool!' Then when the rate was negotiated we sort of decided, 'Well, it can't hurt you.' It's pretty funny, because it obviously didn't hurt me at all." she said.



Honestly, i think she's absolutely gorgeous. And her body as well! I mean... Look how Hot she Is!

Elle Evans.

Lindsey Gayle Evans was born in Texas, and grew up in Louisiana. She's also models and acts in New York City, Miami and Los Angeles.



She's also a former pageant titleholder who held the Miss Louisiana Teen USA 2008. 



She's dating Artist, Gregory Siff.

Her twitter handle @elleoelle. You can go follow her. + elleoelle.. so genius, right?



Jessi M'Bengue @JessiMbengue


Is also a model, actress and a recording artiste Born to an Ivorian father and an Algerian Mother.



She's modelled for Diet Coke, Macy's, Urban Outfitters and Victoria's Secret Pink and other brands.


Can we just look at random pictures of her? She's so beautiful.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow