19.9.13

My Top 10 Favorite The All American Rejects Songs.

Today, I'm going to be posting my TOP 10 Favorite songs from THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS. Their one of my Favorite bands, i love love love them. My love for them all started when i watched the movie: House Bunny, He played Emma stone's love interest, i thought he was SO cute so i googled him, and found out he was in a band, googled them, downloaded a lot of their songs, and that's when i fell in love with this amazing band.


MY TOP 10 FAVOURITE SONGS BY THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS


(Not arranged in any Order)


♕ MOVE ALONG      

Very Upbeat, just amazing. 







♕  DIRTY LITTLE SECRET

This song just puts me in the best mood. Best song ever. I heard this song first in the movie: She's the man. Immediately i heard it i googled the lyrics immediately to find who it was by lol. I hadn't started listening to them then









♕  IT ENDS TONIGHT

When darkness turns to light, it ends tonight!  ♫
Love this song so much.







♕   FALLING APART

Love this song! I can listen to it anywhere.





 NIGHT DRIVE

The beat to this song is so AWESOME. Everything about this song is amazing, the chorus, the lyrics, everything.






♕    KISS YOURSELF GOODBYE

One of my feel good songs from them, amazinggggggggg song!






♕   GIVES YOU HELL

aaaaaahhhh! this song is soooooo awesome! The song, the lyrics everything! And the video aswell, the video's pretty funny lol. 

Check it out on Youtube:







♕    KIDS IN THE STREET

Beautiful song. Love it ssooooooooooooooooo much





♕   TIME STANDS STILL

Love the lyrics, love the song







♕    SOMEDAY'S GONE

Lol, love the video. The song is so amazing!







If you listen to the AAR, What are your favorite songs from them?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow