29.9.13

Random Ramblings: Nostalgia




Change.

Change isn't fair. How can two people go from talking to each other everyday to not even talking at all? From lovers to complete strangers. Why is that a normal thing? Why must that happen? I mean, have you ever thought about it, why?! Why must two people who were once.. Alright, this is pretty difficult.

So i had a nostalgic moment yesterday. It was realllllllllllly bad, man. (Badman lol) yeah, it was really bad. And it all started when i played 'bedtime story- frank ocean' it's so funny how sometimes words can't explain what you're feeling. But then when you hear the right song, or watch the right movie, or read the right book, it explains so much. Sometimes you might not be able to cry to your friend, or vent to anyone, or tell them how you feel. But then you'd hear that ONE song, that one song you can totally relate to. It's crazy. Some emotions your best friend or anyone wouldn't be able to relate to or understand, but then you listen to that one song, and it'll completely understand you.

Why am i being a fag all of a sudden? Because it hit me. It hit me. It finally hit me. I missed the past. I missed us. I was reminiscing. All because i listened to ONE song, one song i hadn't listened to since it happened. I was casally on my bed, laying down about to sleep. So i played shabba ranks. I was supposed to fall asleep listening to that, and it worked.. (Lol yes, it actually did get me tired) it worked.. I was falling asleep, until the song finished and bedtime story came on by frank ocean. Fuuuuuuucc. It's so hard to explain right now. But you know.. I guess sometimes we just need a reminder. We just need to remember the past sometimes, no matter how much it hurts. And you know what? I'm happy it came at me like a wrecking ball (yahh. Wrecking ball. Thanks miley) i'm happy it randomly hit me like that. So the song's been on replay for a while now. And i'm happy. You know why? Because i like to remember good times.



This has nothing to do w the blog. I just felt like expressing myself lol. Happens to the best of us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow