29.9.13

Random Ramblings: Pretty In Pink

So about last week i saw this movie titled Pretty In pink. (Lol, I'm sure when you saw the post title you were expecting something fashion related lol, nah) So yeah. I saw this 90s movie. I read what it was all about and, since i was bored i decided to watch it. And i loved it! Lol. I've started to realise i love 90s movies and 90s music. So anyway, i loved the movie. And i was in love with the character: BLANE. (Andrew Mccarthy) I loved his smile, and i loved just loved his character in the movie. And obviously, i googled the movie, and googled the characters in the movie. Mostly Blane's lol. Here are a few pictures of him and a few pictures from the movie to those who have no idea what i'm talking about, and to those who have seen the movie and want to see pictures from it.










Really cute right? I know! Plus the guy who played Duckie in the movie, This guy..


Does he look familiar to you? But of course. He's the guy from two and a half men. Alan Harper (Jon Cryer)



So well when i was having fun looking at pictures of andrew mccarthy (Blane) i came across this..


Look how he's ageddddddddddd. But don't mind me really, did i actually expect to see him looking the way he did in Pretty In pink? Did I? Well yes, i actually did. Which is why i was so suprised when i saw this picture. PLUS, he's still so gorgeous lol. (Btw he looks so familiar! Was he the one in maid in manhattan or something? Not sure. But i'm sure i've seen him in a lot of other movies)



Oh, andrew..


Himself and Jon Cryer. Pretty In Pink Reunion.

It's a lovely movie, lovely 90s high school movie. I loved loved loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow