20.10.13

"Ooh What's In Your Playlist?"

 
This is something i want to introduce every week. You guys would be sharing what you've listened to all week. Your playlist basically. I hope i won't scrap this one beause it seems i've scrapped FUN FRIDAY. I haven't necessarily scrapped it, i'm just going to be doing it once in a while, as well as ROCK 101. SO, Ooh what's in your playlist? I'd really like to know. You could either leave a comment below or mail me and i'd be sure to post it with your name below! So i'm going to start it off. Here are the songs i've been listening to all week. My playlist for this week.

Mama Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
U can't touch this - MC hammer
The boy is mine - Brandy & Monique
Walking Away - Craig David
Guilty - Blue
Breathe Easy - Blue
Mama Eh - Sean Tizzle
Steel Bars - Michael Bolton
1973 - James Blunt
Tears And Rain - James Blunt
212 - Azealia banks
4am - Melanie Fiona
Bust Your Windows - Jazmine Sullivan
Stronger - Mary J Blige
(Every song on Love In The Future) - John Legend
(Every Song On Bangerz) - Miley Cyrus
Two More Lonely people - Miley Cyrus
Gone - Kelly Clarkson
Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
Anklebiters - Paramore
Caribbean Blue - Enya
I wanna - The All American Rejects
Without the love - Demi Lovato
Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato feat Cher llyod
Meant to be - parachute
Young Girls - Bruno Mars
Twale - FLO
Begin Again - Taylor Swift

I've got a 90s thing going on haven't I? Lol. This week i found myself listening to a lot of old school songs. The songs above are basically all that i've listened to all week. So that's my playlist this week. PS - U CANT TOCH THIS BY MC HAMMER IS STILL THAT SONG. If you havent got the song, download ittttttt. I know obviously no one is living under a rock. You should know the song.


Ooh, what's in YOUR Playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow