20.9.13

Fun (Let's look at random pictures) Friday!



And it's another fridaaaay! Whoop! But why am i excited even? I'm home everyday of the week. It's not like i've been having a stressful week, and knowing it's saturday tomorrow calms me down. NO. My week has been dead boring. I've been doing alot of one thing though. sleeping. I've been doing alot of sleeping. I suck




Miss them so much. Christ


What happens in vegas.. Really doesn't stay in vegas.




AYEEE! You guys, i was going through some magazine at the saloon, and saw this picture. This is the prettiest girl i have ever seen!


Mr legend and his gorgeous wifeeeee



Meet Mr Flygerian


Lol, miss her soooooooo mmuchhh!


My babezzzzzz


Love and basketballllllllllllll


"Aint worried bout nun"



I think she's just so gorgeous


My Iyawo.


"I spy with my little eye.."


Lol, this was a good day.


My baby. Dodo adeyemi


Now this is what sexy dodo looks like.


Get me this book, please?


Aw.


Say Hello to my Dog, Pax (Means peace in roman)


Love this video, love her


#Throwback



#Trillest


#Kissmelikeyouwonnabeluvvvvved


JanuaryEmber (!!!!)
You know sometimes i wonder, maybe i should have named it weteenagedirtbags.com Lol
right right? lol
see you next friday
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow