5.9.13

Our Little Secret: Dating A Friend's Ex.. Right or Wrong?







So, I decided to Create a post about this topic, because well, i'm not sure what's going on anymore. Some people may say it's wrong to date a friend's Ex, but they'll be steady giving the friend's girlfriend Lowkey. Which is worse? Exactly.

I might be a hypocrite if i said it was wrong, because i once dated my Ex's friend. But hey! I thought i was in love so i shall be allowed to express myself anyhow i please.
 What friend may i be talking about, you might ask..

1. An Acquaintance?
2. A 'Hey, how are you? I'm good' Friend?
3. A Close Friend?
4. A Best friend?

An Acquaintance? Lol, no big deal. After all you guys aren't even friend's. But what if it's someone who once (maybe in an awkward conversation you may have had in an elevator, or on your way up a staircase, or at a friend's house) just randomly told you about her boyfriend, and how great he is. (Yes, their people like that) Then maybe you happen to meet him later, when their broken up. Is he free for grabs? Can you date him? Yes/No ?

A 'Hey, how are you? I'm good' friend? Is not an acquaintance. These are people you small talk with, and may Gist with once in a while, but is NOT your friend. I mean, after the Gist is finished, that's it. Can you date a 'Hey, How are you? I'm good' friend's Ex boyfriend? Yes/No ?

A 'Close Friend'? How do i put this, A Close friend is someone whose house you can go to, and without them asking you what you want to eat, you're already in their kitchen frying Dodo. That's friendship. So let's say your Close friend just got out of a relationship with a boy who let's say, was a dick. But the boy comes to say he likes you, and the reason he was being a dick to your friend, is cause of you. that he's always liked you? would you date this modafocka? Yes/No? Let's say your close friend was in a relationship with a guy about 3 years ago. But now you guys are hitting it off, can you date him, Yes/No?

A 'Bestfriend'? A Best friend should be your ride or Die, Your Sister/Brother. No story in this one. Can you date your BESTFRIEND'S EX? Whether of 4 Years ago, or 2 weeks ago, Can you? Yes/No?


I've been attracted to my bestfriend's Ex. Honest. But no way, no way, no way. I just can't date him or whatever. You know why? It's just wrong guys. It just is. Maybe in the future, when you're 21 or something, and you two meet. That's fine. I had this theory a while ago that.. (I'm an idealist, bear with me) What if your Bestfriend Or close friend, or any friend of that matter's Ex is your 'Soulmate'. And you saying you 'Cant date your friend's Ex is keeping you two apart? I mean, it's possible! Lol. But you know, I doubt God would make your friend's Ex your soulmate, He knows what the Bro/Chick code is about ;-)


I asked a few of my friend's what they thought and this is what i got..

-  "According to the almighty Barney stinson, in the bro code. A bro must not go out with a fellow bro’s ex. It's wrong"

- "I can actually if i get the friend's permission, And I have actually (Dated my friends Ex)"

- "Depends on how long ago they broke up, It's not wrong and it depends on the friend, The girl i like right now was my guy's Ex, although the guy called me a fuck boy and wanted to beat me, Lol"

- It's wrong, You can give the girl, but not date. I won't do it

- "It's alright, if the friend is okay with it, But to me you shouldn't do that. Feels like betrayal"

- "Depends on who the friend is"

- "I think it's wrong"

- "Abeg, it's alright"

- "LOL, If the person is so close to you and the guy hurt your friend, HELL NO! If the guy's a jerk and all that, player or he's just got hidden agendas, NAH! But if they were together last 3/4 years ago, hey! why not? I mean, you can't break up with my friend last month and be claming to love me. Are you stupid? Lmao. And to girls, you can date 3 friends withing two years and claim to fall in love. Nah! You're a hoe."

- "Wait, friend? Close friend? Tight friend? Best friend? Well, I for one, Can't. But if she's a mutual friend or just a friend, Yes i can" 


So, is dating a friend's Ex, Right or wrong?






AND DON'T COME HERE TO SAY DATING A FRIEND'S EX IS WRONG, IF YOU'RE ALREADY STEADY GIVING A FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND.
Fuckboys.



(First two pictures taken from WikiHow)

x

3 comments:

  1. Lmao, date who ever u please abeg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...true! But not my best friend's a.k.a sister of life's ex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you really care about your friendship I don't think you should. It's kind of like going into business with a friend. Besides if you're getting back into the conspiracy dating scene, can't you just find someone who isn't your friend's ex? There are plenty of other options out there.

    ReplyDelete

Follow