27.11.13

Betty Cooper or Veronica Lodge?


18 years. And I still can not understand why gorgeous girls like Betty and veronica would find Archie attractive. Okay minus five from that. I doubt i was the best reader at 5. But anyway, i guess that's what makes the Archie comics so interesting. Over the years some of my friends and I always used to argue it out. The argument was about who The writers should make Archie end up with (I know that's never going to happen, but you know. We can dream) I always rooted for Betty. I mean, Archie is such a blind bat. So blind he can't see veronica doesn't love him as much as Betty does. I used to say the writers should make veronica end up with Reggie, but i realised that wouldn't work.. They'd end up killing themselves. Too much pride and Ego there.



There's this Adam guy..

Adam


He moved to Riverdale, bla bla. Point is he likes Betty. And the only time Archie gives Betty his undivided attention is when there's a chance of Adam getting a date with her. Meanwhile, veronica doesn't even care sometimes, she dates whoever she wants when she feels like it. I agree she likes Archie, but i think it's clear she just doesn't want Betty to end up with him. 

I mean, the whole story makes me laugh sometimes. How can TWO best friends be dating the SAME guy? Lol, if only it were actually possible. Right?

yes yes, of course
veronica w Kevin.


so, if the writers where to come to a decision today, as to what girl they should make Archie end up with.. Who would you want them to pick? Betty Cooper or Veronica Lodge ?



Cheryl blossom not being an option.. of course

Cheryl Blossom.

Although i think she's supposed to be the prettiest out of all the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow