10.6.15

Girls Talk: My Not-So-Cliche Reactions To Cheating.


We've all talked about it once or twice, thrice or more. "What would you do if you caught your boyfriend, or (potential) boyfriend cheating on you?" Most boys think we'd crawl up under our beds, and sob sob sob... errr wrong. Well some of us just might.


"I would not even stress. If he cheated, he might as well go back and cheat again. These days you aren't even sure who's actually loyal to you, and who isn't. Finding out myself would probably lead to a break up. But if he tells me, if might lead to a break up too. Sometimes it all depends......."




"If he slept with someone else i wouldn't be able to handle it! He would have to reevaluate his life. I mean, i'm your girlfriend, "you love me" but you went ahead to have sex with someone else. bye."



"Lol, i don't know what the rest are saying but honestly i would probably just give him blue balls and then leave."




"It might be a problem but feelings easily fade away for me. Once i'm over something that's it really. And cheating is a big deal for me. So if it's something i can't see us moving past I'll let him know."



"I'll probably lose it at first. But then don't all men cheat? I'll be upset, but not as upset as i'll let him think.. I'll make him beg and beg and beg, but then of course i wouldn't end the relationship. Shit happens"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow