16.10.13

*Drinks to.. Something*

"I was sent here for you.. We were made to love.. "
i honestly can't get over john legend's album. Been weeks and it's still what i'm listening to. And BANGERZ as well. Anyhoo, how's everyone been? I've been pretty good myself. I'm in England at the moment, so far i haven't done much, it's bloody cold. While i'm here i have something planned for the blog. Hopefully i can still make what i want happen even with the bipolar weather. So yeah, i forgot to tell you guys. I can sleep well now! Lol, remember when i said i had insomnia? well, that bitch is goooooone. I sleep like a baby now. Also remember when i said i can sleep for like the whole day? yeah. That's back. Back to my old ways.

"I wanna get caught up in your love tonight, you can help me just breathe.."
So for all of you who have noticed (and a lot of you have) I hardly post anything in the fashion content, and i apologise for that, that all would be changing in a few weeks, as i've said i've got something wonderful planned for the blog, just gimme time. + I'm going to be changing the whole look of the blog. Buying a new template and allllaaa that. In due time you shall all see the changes.

"I'm not a one man band, i wanna sing a duet, you and me would sound much better.."
So yeah, the title of this post says "Drinks to.. Something" what am i drinking to? I'm drinking to the fact that i'm well again! I'm drinking to the fact that the years almost over and all my friends and family are good. And mostly, i'm drinking to the fact that this blog is almost on 10,000 views! It's been a month and a half since this blog was created, and just seeing how my audience iincreases daily getting warms my heart, i love you guys so much. I hope you all love this blog as much as i enjoy posting stuff on it really.

"How many times do i have to tell you? Even when you're crying you're beautiful too.."
PS - The drinking i'm going to be doing is going to involve a red cup and.. Fanta. Yup, that's pretty much it.

"All of the stars you make them shine like they were ours, Aint nobody in the world but You and I"
but I'm celebrating, should i have fanta.. I mean.. Nah, fanta it is

PSS - The lyrics in quotes are all from various songs from john legends album: Love In the Future.
"I was sent here for you.. We were made to love.. " - Made To Love/John Legend.
"I wanna get caught up in your love tonight, you can help me just breathe.." - Caught Up/John Legend.
"I'm not a one man band, i wanna sing a duet, you and me would sound much better.." - Save The Night/John Legend
"How many times do i have to tell you? Even when you're crying you're beautiful too.." - All Of Me/John Legend
"All of the stars you make them shine like they were ours, Aint nobody in the world but You & I" - You & I/John Legend

 
No, don't ask why its a picture of a pink smoothie in a starbucks coffee cup. Fanta in a red cup is pretty much a hard picture to find lol
 
 
so yeah. *Drinks to.. Fanta in a red cup* Oh please, i'll settle for fanta anywhere.
 
 
Love you guys! Mwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow