14.1.14

A road down 80s And 90s Music.

lately, i've been finding myself listening to Michael Bolton, Phill collins, rick springfield and a lot more. But then this wasn't the first time i heard either of their music. I grew up listening to Michael bolton and Phill collins all thanks to my mom who used to always have their music playing around the house. You want to know the best part about old school music?

you can never get tired of them.

Ever.


There isn't a song by Westlife you could play for me right now that i wouldn't know the lyrics to. And it's such a lovely feeling. Have you realised you can never forget lyrics? no matter how old the song is, or no matter how long it's been since you heard a particular song. You'd always find yourself singing along to it. So shall we? take a road down 90s music?

I'm sure most of the songs you'd find here are songs you've..

- Either heard in old movies. (you know.. those old lovely movies you'd always see Julia Roberts in. eg Runaway bride, My bestfriend's wedding)
- Heard your Mom/dad sing along to. Or songs you grew up listening to.


so here we go..

oh Lord. How wonderful is Michael Bolton's voice? 



One of my favourite songs from him is Can i touch you There. So amazing.
Listen below guys




Another of my Favourite's from him is How Am I Supposed to Live Without You.






His voice always gives me goosebumps.
PS - Did you know he's Lily Collins father?















No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow