19.10.13

PA-RA-MORE


the first sound i ever heard from Paramore was the song Decode, the soundtrack to the movie Twilight. I was crazy about Twilight. So i got the dvd to the movie so i could watch it over and over, and on the dvd was the video to this song; Decode. I watched it.. and watched it and watched it over and over again. And then i downloaded the song and listened to it over and over. I wasn't familiar w them then, so for some reason i didn't bother to google them or download any more of their music, i was content with the song Decode. About a month later i was watching tv, i was watching MTV base to be more specific. What was on was one of these things were an artiste comes and talks about his or her favourite songs. So at that moment Justin Bieber was the artiste. I was about to change the channel until i saw him talk about paramore, that grabbed my attention. I paused. And then he introduced the song Brick By Boring Brick as one of his favourite songs from the band. I was glued to the tv by then. The they played the music video. And no sprise, i loved the song so much. At that moment i wasn't content with just decode again, or Brick by Boring Brick, I needed to hear more from them. So i downloaded a lot of their songs starting from their All we Know Is Falling Album. And yes, i still listen to them right till now. They just recently released their Self Titled Album; Paramore. It's amazing.
  Anyhhooooo. In this post i'm going to sharing with you my 10 favourite paramore songs! You can share your Favourites from them with me aswell if you like..



MY 10 FAVOURITE PARAMORE SONGS




  • BRICK BY BORING BRICK.
  • BE ALONE
  • DECODE
  • LOOKING UP
  • WHERE THE LINES OVERLAP
  • HATE TO SEE YOUR HEART BREAK
  • STILL INTO YOU
  • IGNORANCE
  • ANKLEBITERS
  • DAYDREAMING.


As you can see most of the songs above are on their Self titled album; Paramore which was just recently released. It's one of my favourite albums from them. Brick By Boring Brick is one of my favourites because of the lyrics. Haley Williams is one artiste i respect as a song writer, after ryan tedder actually. + The song gets me pumped. Well, most songs from paramore do. The first time i heard Be Alone i listened to it like 13 times. I love the way the song starts off. The way it begins with just the guitars being played and then the sound of the drums take over with haley williams' voice. Decode i simply love this song because the lyrics are so genius. + it was a soundtrack to twilight!  Whenever i listen to Looking Up i imagine myself on a stage, singing and jumping around. It's one of my feel good songs. I love the lyrics aswell because it's about how far the band has come. "Its not a dream anymore, it's worth fighting for" "God knows the world doesn't need another band, oh what a waste it would have been." Where the Lines Overlap is on their brand new eyes album, aswell with Looking Up, also one of my favourite albums from them. "No one is as lucky as uuuuus! we're not at the end but, oh we've already won" i quote a lot of the lyrics from this song a lot of the time. "I've never been happier" i need to download the instrumentals to the song really.. one of the reasons i love Hate to See Your Heart Break is because of how calm it is, how calm haley williams' sounds, and how calm and subtle the instrumentents being played are. and eyah, stating the obvious.. I love the lyrics. Still Into You is my tuuuunnne! I love the lyrics so much. I love how playful Haley williams' sounds in the song. I love everything about the song. It's one of those songs were you love both verses and the chorus, but then you love the bridge even more. I always look forward to the bridge. "Some things just, some things just make sense and one of those is You & I" Ignorance is your new best friend. I love the way the song starts, makes a great ringtone you know. Love the video to the song. You know when she sings.. "and lets AnkleBiters" ? i always bump my head to that. It's one of those songs you just HAVE to dance along to. Or tap your feet to, or move your hand to, or bump your head to. If you're ever in a bad mood, listen to this song. Trust me. I'm Crazy in love with Daydreaming. My favourite part's the chorus.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow