19.10.13

I'm not Addicted. I'm Addicted. I'm not Addicted

There i was sitting down on the couch eating Oreos and just changing through channels looking for something good on tv. So then i saw E! news was on. I was really bored so i watched it, and then how VERY coincidental for Guiliana Rancic to put it out there that according to studies oreos is JUST as addictive as Cocaine. OH FUDGE. Was my expression. Just maybe i didn't say Fudge. I might have said something else. You'd think i'd have stopped eating the oreos then, but no. I downed it like a mad person. Okay, I'm NOT addicted to oreos, it's just so good. I'm sure most people can relate.. right? lol. She was probably banting, it can't be as addictive as cocaine Lol. Or can It? Anway, i hope everyone's having a great weekend! I'm just here eating ore.. ORANGES. Not Oreos. Oranges.



yeah.. Oranges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow