2.10.13

A bottle Of Coke. Loud Speakers. #Bangerz

I be struttin my stuff, BANGERZ BANGERZ.

(Those are lyrics from track 3 of Miley Cyrus' Album, Bangerz just btw. I don't actually strutt any stuff.. Well, maybe)

Hey people! How's everyone been? (Not rhetorical, i actually expect an answer lol) Yesterday night wasn't one of my best nights. It was "One of those nights" I found myself thinking about stuff i'd been fighting so hard to ignore and some other things. So as usual, i was listening to music. Then i decided to download Bangerz (Which i did. Within 30 minutes) I listened to the whole album that night. And i loved it. Here's something you should know.. Miley Cyrus used to be my role model way back in 2008 when i was in year 8 i think. She was still playing the character of Hannah Montana then on Disney channel. Why was she my role model you might be wondering? Because I've always wanted to go into music. And i loved her sound. I used to record all her concerts and watch them and act like i was her in front of a million of people performing. She inspired me. Both her and Taylor swift. So no suprise why Country music is one of my favourite genres of music ey? lol.

Back to the point..

I LOVE her Bangerz album. It is AMAZING. I haven't read the reviews yet on the album, but i will soon enough. I hope the critics are smart enough to admit it's a wonderful album. Put aside the fact that she's been acting all trashy lately. This album is so good, you can tell she put a lot of work into it. So now, I'm going to review every track on the album..






1 - Adore You
 I'm listening to this song right now, and i just want to call up an Ex, and just say a bunch of moist stuff. I love this song because it's so calm. Almost like she's right beside you whispering the lyrics into your ears. It's one of those songs that you can listen to, and find yourself somewhere else. The song is that relatable. Everyone has been in that relationship where they loved more. This song I'm pretty sure is about her Ex fiance, Liam Hemsworth.

2 - We Can't Stop
 oh, you've heard this one already? Lol, but of course! Biggest hit this summer. And why not? You hear this song and you just want to party till you can't stop. Honestly, the first.. The Actual first time i heard it, i wasn't sure i liked it. But then i gave it a second listen and i couldn't stop replaying it over and over again. Thanks Miley, I had a Headache.

3 - SMS (Bangerz) feat Britney Spears.
Lol, this sonnnnnnnngg! This song.. This song is one of those songs you play when you're having a sleepover with your girlfriends. And you all want to get a bit crazy. This is the song you put on. You'll have each other dancing like those girls with Jennifer Garner in thirteen going on thirty. I be strutting my stuff!

4 - 4x4 (feat Nelly)
4x4 and away we go.. Now one of the reasons i'm so in love with this album is because it doesn't just focus on ONE genre of music. This album isn't just a pop album. It has other genres, Like country. Which is where this song comes in. I love the way she sounds in this song. Love the lyrics

5 - My Darlin' (feat Future)
I honestly just love the way she sounds in this song. I like her collaboration with future. But to me, they didn't quite fit well together. Besides that, i love her sound here.

6 - Wrecking Ball
When i first downloaded this song weeks ago, the FIRST time i heard it, i knew it was going to be the start of something new. This song is so perfect. I love the way she sounds so sincere. I love the way you could almost hear the pain and hurt in her voice. Which is why i still don't understand why people are making a fuss over the fact that she was naked in the video. I mean, she looked more hurt that sexy. I love the lyrics so much, i sometimes wish i wrote it.

7 - Love Money Party (feat Big sean)
 This is my new banger. (see what i did there? wink*) I love the Chorus, I love the verses. I love the beat (cheers to Mike Will Made It)


How i get when i hear the song.

8 - Get It Right
this song was produced by pharrell. Like it isn't obvious. Sounds exactly like something he would produce. The lyrics are a bit sexual lol. I think it's my least Favourite on the album. But still.. good song.

9 - Drive
I love the way i get whenever i listen to this song. Listening to it takes me somewhere else. This song is rumored to be for her Ex Fiance, Liam Hemsworth. She says things like "You told me that you wanted this
I told you it was all yours, If you're done with it then what you say forever for?" and "If our love is at the end
Then why do I still want you?" One of my Favourite songs on the album.

10 - FU (feat French Montana)
she sounds very edgy in this song, Love the lyrics. French Montana's appearance on the song was brief..

11 - Do My Thang
this should be an anthem. "Every single night, and every single day, ama do my thang so don't you worry bout' me" Love the production of the song. Listening to this song makes me feel like i've got a huge gold crown on my head with nothing to worry about. Ama do my thang

12 - Maybe You're Right
To anyone reading this, this is my FAVOURITE song on the album. Every time i listen to it, I reminisce, it's crazy. Every single time. I think all teenage girls would be able to relate to this song. The lyrics are amazing and her voice in the song is just perfect. She yells in the song, at the chorus saying "You might think I'm crazy, or i'm lost of foolish leaving you behind, maybe you're right" she also says things like "Felt the pages now, this chapter's done moving on up and forward onto all that will become" I love this song so much. It's almost like you can hear the hurt in her voice. I also think this song is about/for her Ex Fiance, Liam Hemsworth. My favourite part in the song is when she says "So much for taking this too far
You can't blame me for who I am" I love the way she sounds there. I love the way the beat and the sound of the song changes there. I can be very moist, which is why whenever this song comes on on my music player, I'm in another world.

13 - Someone Else
Glad she ended the album with this song. Also one of my Favourites from the album. Love how she quoted lines from the bible at the end saying "Love is patient, Love is kind" Love can't get any more real than that can it? Lol. Amazing song.


I know the album isn't officially out yet, till the 8th of October, So go order it now! (Don't be like me who downloaded each song off the internet because i was so Excited i had to listen.)

Cheers To Miley Cyrus, I honestly didn't expect less from the album ever since i heard her first 2 singles. And she had made it obvious she had put a lot into it. And I'm glad to say it shows. The album is nothing less than amazing.



#Bangerzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow