2.10.13

New Month New Memories New People.

We're In OCTOBER! Oh wait, I'm already late. "It's just a little too late a little too.." that's me singing Too Little too Late By Jojo. So yeah, I'm late :( It's October 2nd lol. I am so Excited you guys. It's just an amazing feeling. I get so excited whenever it's a new month. And not only because it means we're getting closer to a new year but because i always feel so blessed and lucky. I send my prayers out to the people of Kenya. I pray God strengthens the families of the lost ones and just gives them strength basically. Please, #PrayForKenya.

The month of October.. Just 2 more months left, and we're in 2014. Oh wow. This year has been.. Lol, this year has been TOO much. So many things have happened in my life this year, both good and bad. And I'm happy. Memories are still memories, whether it's good or it's bad. So yeah, remember REMEMBER SEPTEMBER? Thinking about it just makes me smile like someone who's just been offered the last coke in the fridge. As this blog continues, i know i can always look back and remember september. (w the help of my blog archive of course lol) Basically the blog started in september. I created it in August, but i really started posting a lot of stuff in September. The month of september is going to remind me how far i went, and how far i can go. It's been just a month and i've got over a hundred posts and over 8,000 views. You guys are amazing! Now, i really hope i can read this post years from now and remember everything. Right now i'm eating Oreos and drinking coke (Help guys, i have no self control when it comes to junk food) For me, this is going to enter the books as one of my perfect nights. Oh and yeah, I'm listening to Miley Cyrus' New #Bangerz album as well. Perfect night uuhhh? It's a perfect night because I'm happy. Happy with how far this blog has gone and how far it's ging to go.. Happy because I'm eating Oreos and drinking Coke.. Happy because i Love Miley Cyrus' #Bangerz.. Happy because everything is good.


It's a New month. Make the most of it, so you can look back and remember the Memories.. And the people you meet along the way.


Omgosh, I made this post seem so mature lol. With me talking like a wise old man. (Cheers to me!) Lol, Have an Amazing October!




Oh, and Happy Independence to NIGERIA! I know it was yesterday, but still. Their alot of things wrong with the country right now, But We're getting there Nigeria! #53



Aimez-vous les gars x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow