26.9.13

What i was up To Today: White dress in a Bathroom stall.


Hey guys! How's everyone doing? So well today was pretty boring for me. Up until about 6pm when i decided to follow my mom to some family party. Truth be told i only decided to go for the food. But then it turned out to be an amazing day! My cousins who i hadn't seen for about almost 8 years, i saw them today. It was really cooooooooool. My day was really good.

And i really didn't know what to name this post, so that's what i came up with lol

Now, i decided to wear a dress, i didn't want to look to formal, so i decided to wear my Playful Asos bodycon aztec dress. This is one of my Favourite dresses, I tried to take clear pictures but unfortunately i couldn't because i was home alone.











The Dress is from Asos and the Purse is from Atmosphere, and my shoes are from Jessica Simpson but that isn't showing in any of the pictures lol. I'll try to take a full picture next time guys!

So yeahhhh, my day turned out realllllly good. At the party there was this really cool bathroom (Lol, yes. Bathroom) it was one of those bathroom stalls you hire for parties, and this one was so gorgeous! Lol. So so gorgeous. The party i was in was outdoors so there was no air conditioning (except it was actually really so cold because it was night time) But then the bathroom stalls had air conditioning and they were playing 90s music, it was so nice, i stayed in there for about 30 minutes lol.




The bathroom was really so sexy lol. That's me in it in the picture above.

I would have taken other pictures but i had been in there for about 35 minutes, and some lady had walked in (to use the bathroom maybe or to take pictures in it like me haha!) So i had to casually drop my camera in my purse and act like i had been washing my hand, and then i left :(

Apart from that, my day was absolutely great. There's supposed to be another family party today, hopefully i'd be going for that if i've got nothing planned (and these days, i usually don't)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow