3.9.13

Our Little Secret: "The Crazy Stalker Girl"

So, i was in year 9 yeah? I had been in this new school for about a month. Made my new friend's and stuff. Then all of a sudden this one girl came up to me with a scary grin on her face and suddenly started asking me to take pictures with her. Being nice i told her i Didn't take pictures with strangers and walked away. And then she muttered "Well i'm going to have to change that" and that's how this whole mistake started. 3 weeks Later i heard rumors going around that me and her had got together and that we were dating. She happily accepted the rumor she made up herself and created this dream world with me and her like it was reality. Not too long after that scandal i caught her following me home several times, trying to know where i lived so she could get closer to my family.
  She eventually hacked into the schools data base and located my home address, till this day I still wonder what she's going to do with it. A few weeks later, I caught her stalking me, I heard she made another rumor saying that she had had sex with me at a park, and saying she wanted to have my babies. Soon after that she added my little sister on BBM and started talking to her about sex, I confronted her about this and told her never to come near me or my family ever again. Being scared she stalked my online profiles instead, Saving my photos and eventually she made an album of me and kept it at her house. Photoshopping her face into many of the photos also adding children into them too. 
  Even now years later, i still see her staring at me through windows.

                                   - Anon





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow