2.9.13

Our Little Secret: The Story Of How I Was Friendzoned"




There was this girl, from the first day she added me on BBM, I fell in love with her, so i took a step forward, we started talking. Morning and night, talked on the phone.. We had moments! And then we were to meet in the mall, and before that she knew i liked her, so much. She was my status, my dp all the time. She gave me signs that she liked me aswell. My head began to swell, seeing her she was one of a kind, Her bum was okay. same thing with her boobs. And then she was pretty! damn! As i said earlier she was one of a kind, In my mind i felt like i had picked the best fish in the sea, so as my sexual urge rose up, I ushered her to the cinema hall to watch a movie. And as i leaned towards her, holding her hand, and trying to resist the sweet groove, she said to me "What are you doing?" And i said to her "I'm just trying to have fun boo" And she said "Stop it, YOU'RE LIKE A BROTHER TO ME" That statement brought down my self esteem, and i felt heartbroken, and then i could feel a cool sensation around me, that's when i could feel the tears in my eyes, And then i acted like nothing had happened, so shortly after i left the cinema hall, feeling all devastated and shit.Thereafter, a long time friend of mine came to me, as me and my friend were talking, she came out of the cinema hall, and then my friend walked up to her, And they started talking, and then before i turned my back they had both entered the cinema hall. I was stunned, to cover up and forget about my present misery, i went to a restaurant to get a drink and popcorn and went back to the cinema hall. As i waled up the stairs in the theater, She wasn't seated on where she had been sitting on before. I sha settled down on my seat, To my left side i saw her and my friend KISSING! And having fun, i was suprised. And then the next thing that came to my mind was 'Jesus Wept' ALL MY POPCORN FELL ON THE FLOOR, I didn't care oh. I then walked up to both of them and said 'Ahnahn, So soon?' my guy smiled, and she looked embarrassed and guilty. One of the worst days of my life. Later that day, she called me and said she wanted to come over to my side. I was like 'sure, yeah'. So i invited her over, and then she came a few days later, thinking it was my time to shine.. She then apologised, and then it went down ;-) Guess i wasn't a loser Afterall.


                                - Anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow