25.9.13

My Favorite YouTube Covers (Right Now!)

well, what i consider the best.



As your typical typical average teenager, I'm usually always on youtube watching covers of songs. It really passes time. + I just absolutely love it. In this post i'm going to be sharing with you my favourite youtube covers. Whoop!





This one's a cover of  All of Me - John Legend Cover - Joey Busse & Jake Feeny
(My favourite song in the whole world!)
And yes, these two are just so amazing. Can't get over their voices. Especially the blonde one!












This is a cover of The Ateam - Ed Sheeran covered by Megan Nicole
I love this cover so much! Cause she made it sound so much like hers. So amazing really





This is a cover of 22 - Taylor swift Covered by Alex Goot + Friends.




Heart Attack - Demi Lovato Covered by Alex G Acoustic Cover)



JAMIE MCDELL Covers - Lightning (The Wanted)

I thought i was not going to like this cover, because it's acoustic. And one of the main reasons i like the song (Lightning by the wanted) is because of the beat and all. But i really like this cover.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow