24.9.13

One republic: NATIVE


Now, to all of you who listen to One Republic and haven't heard this album.. Nah there isn't any way you'd listen to one republic and you wouldn't have heard this album. For those of you who don't listen to them.. Go listen to them lol



This is one of their best albums! So amazing.

Native is their Third Studio albummmmm
 It was released on March 22, 2013.








‘Native’ Track List


  1. Counting Stars
  2. If I Lose Myself
  3. Feel Again
  4. What You Wanted
  5. I Lived
  6. Light It Up
  7. Can’t Stop
  8. Au Revoir
  9. Burning Bridges
  10. Something I Need
  11. Preacher
  12. Don’t Look Down
  13. Something’s Gotta Give [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
  14. Life in Color [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
  15. If I Lose Myself (Acoustic) [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
  16. What You Wanted (Acoustic) [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
  17. Burning Bridges (Acoustic) [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]


Watch If I lose Myself Music Video by One Republic Below:





If you've heard the album what are your favourite songs on it? For me? I love EVERY single ONE boy!



Their music is still so amazing. So so amazing

#OneRepublicisnumber1
#RyanTedderIsKing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow