12.9.13

Our Little Secret: "Funniest Lies I've Told A Girl"

- I once told this girl i was going through a phase, i told her i thought i was gay, just so i couldn't date her.


- sometime ago, i was really interested in this girl, honestly i was more interested in her body than anything else, but she was REALLLLY playing hard to get, when i already knew the type of person she was, kmt. Eventually i got tired of chasing her, so i just decided to lie.. I told her Wale (The musician) was my second cousin. i came up with that lie because i knew she wanted to be a musician. Now, i took a risk by telling that lie, because i mean who's that stupid? But, she took it all in. She believed me, and i ended up getting what i wanted. Lol, too bad she still thinks she'd be meeting "my second cousin" soon.


                                     - Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow