3.4.15

Our Little Secret: Summer 2014 Secrets Part I.

This is a new segment, i'll be introducing with a story sent in by one of you guys. It's called "Summer Secrets 2014" send in all your funny, yet so very interesting past summer secrets. Not to worry, they'd be kept anonymous. 
mail: Fifunmiosinubi@gmail 
xoxo.





So last year, first week of June my best friend had just gotten out of a relationship with her boyfriend. Till today she claims it was a mutual thing but the truth was he broke up with her because she had been having a little too much fun with other boys all summer. I on the other hand had been doing absolutely nothing. The thing was i had been friends with my best friends boyfriend too. Like really good friends. Because i had known him way before he had started dating my best friend. I kind of introduced them actually. But anyway, that doesn't matter.

Two weeks into July, my best friend had seemed to have moved on. But not so much her boyfriend. He always kept whining about her, and sometimes wishing he hadn't ended it, which was so stupid because i kept reminding him how she had cheated multiple times. Anyhow, this went on till late July. One weekend, we all stayed at another of our friend's apartment, because we all wanted to get turnt that weekend. On friday night, after getting back to the apartment from a dinner another friend of ours held everyone else was quick to fall asleep except me and BB (Best friend's boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend.) We talked some more about his past relationship, and how he's tired of the whole girl friend thing. I advised him, and then that was it. Till he started going on and on about how much of an amazing girl i am. And how he doesn't know how he never thought of it till now, and that if he wasn't so put off at the fact of having a girlfriend, i'd be his. I laughed and laughed. And told him he was clearly high. He denied it, and asked if i hadn't ever thought of him in another way. I laughed some more, and denied it. I shouted at him that we were friends and that he should not even try to complicate it. 

I stood up, and went to the other room that i slept in. I tried to sleep but i couldn't. and it was because i had just realised i was so tired. Tired of failed relationships and trying and trying again. I really started to think a lot. I slept off for about 30 minutes, then woke up again. It was really late. about 2am i think. I don't even know how this happened, but i went back to his room (BB's room) i think a part of me wished he'd be asleep so as not to make this stupid mistake i was about to. But he wasn't. He was on the phone, but told the person he'd call back later after he saw me. 

Lol at what happened next. I swear it felt like a movie. I took off my clothes, and was left in just my underwear. I was shaking, but i didn't care. He looked at me so surprised for what felt like 5 hours, till he stood up and kissed me. Long story short, we hooked up that night.. and continued all summer. It was a strict just physical relationship. 


And i swear to you nothing got awkward between us. It only got more interesting infact. 
Except, not once has he ever hinted that he wants a relationship, because i think i might have caught feelings.


And my best friend has no idea, about anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow