13.12.13

the wine Dress. + say hi to my guest blogger.

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Asos
Purse: Asos


you're probably wondering.. "omgosh, where were you off too? a dinner?" no, i wasn't. Right before i changed into this i was wearing my (usual these days) sweatpants, and a large shirt i stole from my brothers wardrobe. Thing is.. I have no idea where to wear this dress to guys. It's upsetting. Having the perfect dress and not having anywhere to wear it too. Because of this dress, i've been thinking of planning a dinner. But no one wants to answer me Lol. I guess i'd figure something out. I don't have to worry about myself adding weight or any of that, because well.. I can eat a truck today, and i won't gain a pound. (okay, a truck? i'd probably gain a few pounds but you get me haha)

so it's safe to say, when I do find a place to wear this dress to? I'd take pictures. yes (my specialty) but i won't be uploading them here Lol. You guys are already seeing it.

anyway, moving on..


oh oh, i forgot i wasn't in sweatpants today lol. What i wore is below this.
But right now? yes, yes. that's what i have on.

My babygirl (aka guest blogger)

so, besides that i had the best time today! the best best best best. My guest blogger isn't actually a guest blogger lol. Although she says to tell you guys hi! I have the time of my life whenever i'm surrounded with a particular group of my friends. Today was so wonderful. I won't get into detail lmao. You never know what family member of mine would be creeping on this blog lol.

see you guys later!
xo

1 comment:

Follow