25.11.13

"Ew, her Lips are so Fat"

.. "Ew, her thighs are so big" "Ew, she's so fat" "Lol, he's so short. Ew" "Her boobs are so tiny" "Why are her eyes so far apart" blah blah blah blah, i can go on. You get told these things.. and yet you wonder why people are so insecure. Take my best friend for instance, she's the prettiest girl in this world. I know she's my best friend so you might think I'm obligated to say that, no. She's actually one of the prettiest girls i know but yet she thinks she's "aite" she tells me about her insecurities and i just want to laugh in her face, sometimes i even look at her like she's mad, because she's gorgeous. But yet, she still feels so insecure about these type of things because jealous people can't just stop running their mouths. 

what are you insecure about? 

Me? a lot of things. But all of a sudden recently i started noticing how big my nose looked (i watch my vlogs sometimes, for the fun of it) big big big big big big big big big my mind says. Lol but you know the funny thing? My nose isn't big, it's perfectly fine. Once in a while we all look down on ourselves because of a side comment someone makes (but then covers it up as a joke, Lol. those people are the worst!).But honestly, there really isn't anything to feel insecure about! Remember that next time you look in the mirror and you feel like you want slimmer thighs. 


SMILLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow