18.10.13

what have i been up to? Baking!

no, i lied. I haven't been baking. I'm a bad liar who deserves a cookie. Which i might go bake! mwaha, Okay so i haven't been baking. But i might be starting on that pretty soon. what have i been up to though? nothing. Do i suck or what?! okay, i've been up to something at least. I've been out shopping a few times, when i have the time i'll post some things i've bought. I haven't created any fashion lookbook in a while, but i will soon. It's just really COLLLLLD. I'm usually wrapped up in a sweater. Oh, but today the sun was out. Even at that, i still had a sweater on. I hope everyone's been GREAT. Here are a few pictures from the outfit i have on right now.








#Selfie


so yeah. can't wait to change the blog's look and all. It's gonna be amazeballs guys! Lol.


i really should start baking.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow