4.10.13

Just Another Friday..

Hey everyone. Most people would be super excited that it's a Friday considering they've had a long and stressful weekend and now they can turn up. Yeah, most people.. but not me. All i've done this past week is sleep sleep and sleep. Infact, I've been sleeping so much, I'm TIRED of sleeping. How crazy is that? Lol. So i'm excited to say i can't wait till next week. And you all would see why in due time (mwahahaha) So basically, i realised i missed last week's "Fun Friday". And i'm sorry haha. I don't know how i missed it honestly, i haven't been busy w anything. Well, right now i don't feel so good. (Ever since i woke up from my 4 hour sleep just btw) I'm going to take a long hot shower after this and watch My heart beats for lola on telemundo. whoop! Well, that lifted my spirits really lol. I'm also listening to Miley Cyrus' Bangerz right now, and as i've been doing for the past few days. I've read about what happened between her and Sinead O'Connor and it was pretty disappointing to know she reacted the way she did (Miley Cyrus) she told her the solid truth, something i don't think either of her parents have been doing. Oh well. So anyway, here are random pictures you could look at before you get ready for that party you've been waiting to go for all week. Turn Up people! It's a Friday. It's only right. I'll just sit here and eat my Oreos.



super turnt up, super super turnt up.




Love how frank ocean looks here. 


Chrissy Teigen and John Legend, Love them.


teenager love affair video? can't remember, but i love this picture. 


honestly, i don't know why i put up this picture. I can't remember what it means even. I know it has to do w a chinese saying or something. Lol, excuse my ignorance


Lol, oh yeah..


After i put together my friend's birthday video. Which is on the 12th of this month, can't wait! Took pictures cause i was feeling myself lol


Balloons make me smile.


been working on my shxt


My #1


Lol, always loved this show. It's so sad, it's funny.


haha, best line ever!


Back to my Oreos.. And no, i didn't take this picture lol. I have only about two left (which breaks my heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow