13.9.13

Friday the thirteenth (My Favourite Horror Movies)

So today's friday the 13th.
Because of this, I've decided to make a post about my Favourite horror movies! (That i'll admit made me go sleep with my mom at night)
so, here we go..





One of my all time Favourites.




I'm going to be rating them on how scary they are. If you don't agree with me, feel free to comment ;)


-AMITYVILLE HORROR  (9/10)
-THE HILLS HAVE EYES (1&2)   (8.3/10)
-I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER   (7.5/10)
-HALLOWEEN H20 (7.5/10)
-THE EXORCIST (10/10)
-DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK (7.8/10)
-A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET  (6.2/10)
-FRIDAY THE 13TH (PART III)  (7/10)
-THE RING  (9/10)
-ORPHAN  (7/10)
-HOUSE OF WAX  (6/10)


That's about it guys. Honestly there's a lot more, it's just that right now i'm pretty scared. And i really want to post pictures from each of the movies, but i'm too scared to do that right now. (That's because seeing pictures would remind me of scenes from each of the movies, and i don't want to be reminded) I LOVE horror movies and all, but i can be a real pussy after i watch them.




What are your All time Favourite Horror Movies? Share them with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow