11.9.13

Does He Want To Kiss You?



Ever been caught in that situation where you're just constantly thinking whether your crush likes you or not? Or unsure if he wants to kiss you or not? Maybe you two had a moment, and now you're wondering if he get's the chance again, would he kiss you.. or not. 


Fill in the blank spaces in this story, with what you're sure your crush would do. 








I'm walking along the street earplugs in my ear which is when i see him, He sees me aswell, he ______ (Smiles Immediately/Looks away and acts like he didn't see me/Looks at his phone) I approach him, even though i'm not looking my best, we sit down on a bench as i start a conversation he _______ (Looks right at me, Listening to my every word/ He seems fidgety/He seems uncomfortable) It'a windy, so i have a bit of my hair in my face, I keep trying to push it away, i feel embarrassed, He ________ (Grabs a lock of my hair and puts it behind my right ear/Looks Nervous/Yawns) The conversation is going great, which is when i start being my usual goofy self and crack a joke, He _____ (Laughs/Smiles, but still looks nervous/Looks blank and confused) I decide to head back home, as i say goodbye he _____ (Winks and smiles/Looks nervous still/Hardly notices)



Mostly purple - Lol, emmmmmmmm. I think it's quite obvious this boy wants to be more than friends w you. And he definitely wants to kiss you! Definitely. His body language says it all.

Mostly Yellow - seems like your crush is too shy to make a move. Yes, we girls like it when the boy makes the move, so this might be difficult. Make him feel comfortable around you. and let him know for sure that you like him. Cause it seems like you make this boy nervous, and that can be for only one reason. 

Mostly Red - This boy is a balu, don't waste your time with him, he obviously isn't interested, and that's his loss baby girl, Find someone else who'll see how amazing you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow