17.9.13

16 Random Facts About.. Yours Truly

So you guys have been sharing a lot with me. (My audience i mean) with your Emails about your most embarrassing moments to your worst breakup's and all. So well, i guess it's time i at least share something with you guys. 20 random things about me! 

*Not to be taken too seriously.




My Confessions


  1.   I'm a low key model for Asos :$
  2.  People argue with me that i'm a size 6. I'm a size 8 really!
  3.  Miley Cyrus was my role model back when i was in year 8
  4.  For those of you i told my English name was Charlotte.. I lied.


RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME.

5.  I Bloody hate cockroaches. When God flooded the earth, did cockroaches have to be on Noah's ark? bleh. (ESPECIALLY THOSE ONE'S THAT CAN FLY. CHRIST.)
6.  Love chocolates. My Lovers
7. Archie comics? I own a lot. (Love it love it love it)




8. I'm very picky
9. I sing
10. Taylor swift is my favorite Musician




11. I'm an aquarian



12. I'm into astrology ;)
13. I make my pancakes from scratch, (most people don't)
14. I LOVE SUPRISES. 



15. I'm afraid of heights
16. I'm in love with an aries ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow